Elevate Serum got its name because I wanted to make an oil that reminds you of how much you are enhancing (or elevating) your skin game while you’re using any of my skin products. I want you to not only elevate your skin game, but I want you all to start elevating your expectations for your skin! It’s amazing what some tender loving care can do for your skin. Therefore, I bring you this oil so you can start treating your skin (if you don’t already) with a little TLC. Whether you’re looking to fight off acne, prevent (or stop) wrinkling and fine lines, protect your skin from UV rays, treat dry spots/eczema, and/or heal dark spots and scars then you’ve come to the right spot, my friend. This serum does just that.
Now, I’ll give you a breakdown of the oils used in this serum:
- Hazelnut Oil: While I probably don’t need to tell you where Hazelnut Oil comes from, what I can tell you is that it’s actually referred to as a “dry oil”. Meaning that it is great for oily skin – it tightens and tones the skin and helps the pores appear smaller. It rubs in smoothly and absorbs quickly without giving off a greasy appearance! Hazelnut Seed Oil is a very gentle oil, so it’s great for sensitive skin.
- Marula Oil: this ultra-moisturizing oil will help smooth and soften fine lines while simultaneously help combat acne.
- Aloe Vera Oil: Aloe Vera Oil is Aloe Vera Gel mixed with a carrier oil (in this instance, coconut oil). I think we all know of Aloe Vera Gel as being great for healing cuts, scrapes, and wounds. Therefore, it is wonderful for your face because it’s great at healing acne, scars, and dark spots. If we used straight up aloe vera gel in this, it would go rancid fast. Therefore, when diluted in a carrier oil it has a much longer shelf life.
- Rosehip Seed Oil: Full of Vitamin A, this oil helps prevent premature aging… and who doesn’t want that?! The Vitamin A (otherwise referred to as trans-retinoic acid) works to slow down the damage caused by sun exposure. When we’re exposed to the sun, we have increased levels of enzymes that actually break down collagen and elastin on our face. The rosehip oil prevents that breakdown. Rosehip Seed Oil is also full of antioxidants, beta-carotene and lycopene; these antioxidants protect and repair our skin.
- Vitamin E Oil: Vitamin E oil is one of my favorite oils, hence why I use it in so many of my products! It is actually a super thick and sticky oil, which is why I dilute it with so many other not-so-sticky oils! This oil is great for moisturizing… the right way! So many store-bought products (while they might contain Vitamin E) actually have alcohols and other chemicals that strip your skin of its natural moisturizing properties which will ultimately leave your skin dry and cracked. This oil moisturizes your skin without leaving it dry and cracked!
- Sea Buckthorn Oil: also known as the sea berry, it's a small berry found in the coastal and mountain ranges in Asia and Europe. It Is a super medicinal berry, meaning it has so many healing health properties. It is anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial which helps prevent and fight off acne.
- Grapefruit Essential Oil: While I mostly picked this oil for the lovely smell, it actually comes with beneficial properties as well. It’s antibacterial and antimicrobial so it’s great for a spot-treatment for those darn pimples that you just can’t get rid of!
- Lavender Essential Oil: this essential oil is antibacterial, moisturizing, and soothing for the skin. It also makes this oil smell quite lovely. It works wonders for healing acne. It also works great for healing eczema. It also helps prevent wrinkles.
- Frankincense Essential Oil: The other oil that I use in many of my products. It’s pretty much a God send. It’s so miraculous that they even used this oil on baby Jesus. Isn’t that enough of a reason for you to try this oil?
You can purchase this serum right here!
Elevate your expectations. Elevate your experience.